Bear Valley Cottage is reopening on June 29th. The following changes have been put into place in order to ensure both your and our health.
- All guests must have a face covering and wear it when in the public areas on the property. Please stay at least 6′ from anyone who is not in your party.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in the cottage.
- We are separating all bookings by 72 hours and using thorough CDC recommended cleaning practices.
- Many hand-on items have been removed from the cottage to make cleaning and sanitizing easier.
- All linens, duvets and pillow coverings are laundered between bookings.
- All surfaces are wiped down with sanitizing fluids between guests.
- We are no longer stocking the cottage with granola, fruit or dairy products. There is ground coffee and tea, but please bring the rest of your desired food items, and please take them with you when you leave.
- Please refrain from utilizing the greenhouse and chicken area during your stay.
- Please be aware that local businesses may have altered hours and practices during COVID-19.